DAS: Markets 2019
DAS: Markets is the only conference designed specifically for the exchanges, insurers, banks, lenders and investors that allow a market to exist for institutional participants. Attendees will be financial market, investment, and blockchain industry leaders.
DAS: Markets will explore the vital infrastructure components of nascent digital asset markets.
From new opportunities and challenges in payments to exchanges to lending and insurance, DAS: Markets brings together all of the key players building the future of the digital asset ecosystem.
Panel Topics Include
Payments: Building the New Rails
- Exchanges, OTC Desks, and Dark Pools: How Are Crypto Assets Traded?
- Banking on Trust: Will the Market Ever Trust New Names in Custody?
- Trading & Futures: Gaining Synthetic Exposure to Digital Assets
- Do the Old Rules of Lending Apply to Digital Assets?
- Challenges of Insuring Digital Assets