Fox Trading (FOXT) ICO review
Fox trading is limited, exclusive and easy to use trading signals service for Forex and Cryptocurrency. Trade it for yourself or use the Autotrading to copy all signals on your accounts and earn profits by investing with the best Forex and Cryptocurrency Signals from our expert traders. Fox Trading generates profitable signals from our top traders based on our revolutionary algorithm to guarantee the safe trading - our goal is to get stable and long-term profit. We analyses major currency pairs for you while you're enjoying your free time. Trading is now a lot easier with Fox Trading.
MAIN SERVICE FEATURES:
- Lifetime access for all ICO investors to exclusive and high accuracy trading signals on your iOS and Android devices
- Receive recurrent profits from the Trading Pool simply holding tokens without adding extra funds
- Autotrading 100% hands-free compatible with main Cryptocurrency exchanges and Forex brokers
THE NEXT STEP FOR FOX TRADING TEAM
A service already working in the Forex industry with a big Community
We want to provide our contributors with a trading service that it’s going to be limited and exclusive. Ensuring that the algorithm of the robot is not used for many people to keep the correct performance and also creating a token that will turn into a good investment, which is linked to the performance of the robot.
With Fox Trading tokens investors can access the exclusive signal service for Forex and Cryptocurrencies, which will be sent through the web dashboard and the iOS/Android app. User will receive notifications with all information about the signals, when our traders place each order. In the dashboard, users will also see the global performance of the robot and the revenue generated by the Trading Pool that they will receive monthly or quarterly.
Fox Trading system is built on one algorithm created by programmers and traders, based on 2 years of results on the Forex industry, which has been renewed and adapted to Forex and Cryptocurrencies trading. The algorithm is based on MetaTrader 4 (main Forex trading platform) and programmed in MQL4. The algorithm provides to our traders team clear market opportunities but they’re the ones who finally validate and execute the orders and send signals to the customers. To completely avoid losing performance on the algorithm, the service is going to be provided to a limited number of customers. The algorithm will also work with an amount destined to Trading Pool.
One of the main advantages for participating Fox Trading ICO is the opportunity to contribute to the Trading Pool and receive dividends. A 15% of the total crowdsale is allocated from the liquidity fund to those then awarded proportionally to the participants. The more tokens you have, the more percentage you will receive. The 75% of the revenues generated by the algorithm will be paid from the Trading Pool to token holders - profits will be paid as a monthly or quarterly fee. The other 25% will be reinvested on the Trading Pool to increase the fund capital and, consequently, also the next benefits that are generated. When a token holder aims more benefits he is able to add funds to the pool to increase his revenues, in that case, they will receive 90% of the profits generated by his funds.
All users of the ICO will have free and lifetime access to the signals service when they hold the tokens. On the other hand, new users will have to buy tokens to access, which will make the tokens unique, and token holders are safe because this demand increases the price of the token. All users will have access to the signals, but the Autotrading Service access promotion will be only for Premium users who buy more than 0.5 ETH of tokens. This VIP or Premium access is given to them with also premium signals, access to future exclusive promotions, extend access to the service. To benefit our investors, this Premium access will be available only during the ICO, after which there will be no more available slots for the sale of this type (they will be able to sell membership).
As we already did in our service for Binary Options, our goal is to offer users an Autotrading platform to be able to copy all our trades in a 100% automatic way. We understand the need of users to be able to follow our performance without to be sitting all day on in front of the computer. That is why, using the APIs that offer the most important exchanges of cryptocurrencies, we are going to develop a tool to be able to generate profits while you are sleeping or enjoying free time. Of course, by also offering trading signals for Forex, the system will be compatible with the MetaTrader platform, the most common for most standard Forex brokers. In turn, due to the current high demand, these brokers have also added the possibility to trade with some of the main cryptocurrencies, offering to trade pairs like BTC/USD or ETH/USD.