genEOS (genEOS) ICO review
genEOS exploits an innovative model to achieve transparent and fair token distribution. A US-based non-profit organization will administer the funds generated and manage the token distribution process, securing legal and regulatory compliance and ensuring the genEOS project is transparent and a great opportunity for business.
genEOS is a business and technology ecosystem that delivers blockchain to enterprise. The ecosystem environment allows for building and running decentralized applications (Dapps) in an operating system-like environment. Unconsumed bandwidth can be delegated to others who will pay the rent.
There are also strong dev and technical teams ready to develop, launch, and maintain business-critical Dapps on the platform that rivals traditional web apps for speed, versatility, and ease of use.
What ecosystem participants will get:
- Access to the network and its resources such as computational and storage capacity, premium features, etc.
- Opportunity to build and run their own Dapps within an operating system-like development environment.
- Fast and easy deployment of blockchain solutions and their maintenance.
- True decentralization of Dapps through delegated Proof of Stake.
- Higher transaction speeds and improved scalability compared to other blockchains.
genEOS tokens are ERC20 tokens distributed on the Ethereum blockchain pursuant to a related ERC20 smart contract. There will be a total supply of 1 billion tokens, all of which will be issued during the crowdsale event. The crowdsale is divided into 176 windows, each of first 175 windows is 1 day-long and the final window will last from December 18, 2018 to December 23, 2018.