GoChain (GOC) ICO review
GoChain is a scalable, Ethereum based smart contract blockchain that is fast, secure and green. It enables DApp and smart contract developers to lift and shift from Ethereum to GoChain for 100x increased performance. Since the GoChain platform is based on a fork of Ethereum, it will support all open source Ethereum wallets and other tools, making it easy for users to start with GoChain.
GoChain is a scalable, Ethereum based smart contract blockchain that is fast, secure and green. It enables DApp and smart contract developers to lift and shift from Ethereum to GoChain for 100x increased performance.
GoChain is a scalable, high performance, low cost, and decentralized cryptocurrency and blockchain that supports smart contracts and distributed applications.
- A public cryptocurrency
- Build decentralized applications and rock solid smart contracts
- Fully compatible with existing Ethereum wallets, smart contracts and other tools
- Fast transactions and contract execution
- Next generation decentralized app platform goes beyond Ethereum smart contracts - coming Q4 2018
- GoChain's mission is to provide a scalable, low cost, energy efficient platform for digital currency and decentralized applications.
Open decentralization did not work as intended as more than 70% of mining is in China and the majority of that is run by just a few companies. GoChain forces nodes to be in different countries, run by unrelated people/companies. Goal: 10x more decentralized.
GoChain will support very high transaction volumes with fast verifications. Ethereum can only process 13 transactions per second, GoChain will initially target 1300 transactions per second. Goal: 100x more transactions per second.
The energy used to run the Bitcoin network could power more than 3.5 million US households, 1 million to run Ethereum. We think that's completely unnacceptable and unsustainable. GoChain will use a small fraction of the energy used to run other cryptocurrencies. Goal: 1000x less energy consumption.