TransCrypt (TSR) ICO review
TransCrypt is a universal tool for all financial transactions. With TransCrypt, you can carry out cryptocurrency transactions, purchase tokens, make transfers in national currencies, and pay for services. There is no longer any need to worry about the currency of a payment – the system automatically converts the necessary amount into the currency of request. Besides that TransCrypt has a unique feature of sending and receiving any amount right in the chat of your familiar messenger. You don't even need to leave the chat window.
TransCrypt has developed a unique payment system that will make it possible to forget about the intricacies of handling cryptocurrency and will enable anyone who is familiar with the usual banking interfaces to send and receive crypto and national currency just as easily as it is to send and receive messages. Intuitive operations and screens, instant transfers and built-in conversion, unrestricted circulation of any amounts inside Tizer – all of it easily accessible upon TransCrypt app download.
Send the cryptocurrency in 3 steps:
- Open any of your dialogs in the integrated messenger (all the contacts and history of correspondence pull up automatically during authorization).
- In the chat window, click on "Send money".
- Select the wallet, enter the amount, and click on "Send."
Done. The recipient sees the confirmation of the transaction right in the same chat. Everything you need is accessible in one window.
The App's Functions
TransCrypt is a single ecosystem that brings together all the elements of the circulation of money. TransCrypt is:
- multi-currency wallet;
- multi-currency Tizer blockchain;
- fast transactions of crypto and national currencies directly in the chat; integration with popular instant messengers;
- unique IBAN accounts for each user whether individual or legal entity purchase and conversion of cryptocurrency;
- instant cross-border transactions in fiat;
- payments at any point with a linked plastic or virtual card;
- investment in crypto-currencies or digital assets;
- exchange order placements for professional traders;
- b2b payments and POS systems.