Cision distribution by PR Newswire empowers communicators to identify and engage with key influencers, craft and distribute meaningful stories, and measure the financial impact of their efforts. Cision is a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
Fast Facts about Cision Distribution by PR Newswire:
- Founded: PR Newswire was founded in 1954 by Herbert Muschel.
- Integrated into the Cision Comms Cloud™ in 2017
- Headquarters: Chicago, Illinois
- Global offices: Cision has 35 offices in 18 countries, including 10 in the United States.
- Targeting: Every Cision Distribution press release is targeted to specific keywords chosen by our expert editorial staff. Clients are able to further target influencers with specific geographical and industry distribution solutions.
- Media reach: Our network reaches nearly 3,000 newsrooms, like The New York Times, ABC News, BuzzFeed and more. We send content to more than 550 news content systems like Moody’s, SmartBriefs, LexisNexis and McGraw-Hill. Furthermore, our media portal PR Newswire for Journalists has more than 39,000 active monthly users.
- Global reach: Our network can help you reach more than 170 countries in more than 40 languages.
- Digital Discoverability: PRNewswire.com leads the industry organic search referred traffic which drives search visibility for press release content.
- Online reach: PR Newswire’s network reaches more than 4,500 U.S. websites, including popular sites such as Yahoo! Finance, MarketWatch and Business Journals. Our global network reaches nearly 10,000 websites, portals and databases.
- Multimedia reach: Cision Distribution’s network distributes multimedia to more than 2,500 websites.
- Social media reach: Cision Distribution supports world-wide social media distribution across the leading networks: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.